Pros & Cons - Our Analysis
The Samsung RS7567BHCBC - H-Series Fridge Freezeris a large and spacious side-by-side refrigerator that should store adequate groceries for an average family. They all include an in-door dispenser with filtered water and crushed or cubed ice; soft LED lighting in both compartments; and two compressors for separate cooling on each side (frozen and fresh). They are all the same exterior size (35.75" wide, 70" high and 35.87" deep) and capacity (26 cu. ft.) and have relatively minor interior differences between them. For example, the RS267TD comes with a built-in wine rack and humidity controls on the crisper drawers, features the others don't have.
- LED interior lighting (number of LED lights in each section varies by model)
- Twin cooling system (separate compressors for fresh food and freezer sections)
- Power freeze and power cool options when foods need to be quickly brought down to a lower temperature (only on RS263TD)
- Multi Air Flow(multiple air outlets at every shelf level for fast and even cooling)
- Glass shelves
- 2 humidity-controlled crisper drawers
- 2 clear door bins and 2 gallon door bins
- 1 dairy compartment
- 12-1/8" wide freezer
- 2-minute door-open alarm
- External digital display to adjust controls
- Twin Cooling System
- 4 Spill Proof Glass Shelves
- In-door Icemaker. Having it on the door vs. mounted in the freezer compartment provides more storage space.
- External Filtered Water
- Great Looking & Stylish Modern Design
- According to some the ice dispenser plugs up about every three weeks and you’ll have to take the ice bucket out and clean out the ice clog in the bucket and the dispenser chute with warm water.
- Icemaker is slow.
- The ice and water capabilities are consolidated. One has to go for ice or water and also press down a lever dispenser. This is one of the major design issues of this fridge: the ice many times comes out all at once, often spilling over to the floor below; ice is of poor quality, frequently coming out with chips, and melts away swiftly; water is not efficiently refrigerated -- no cooler than obtaining from sink faucet.
- A common complaint is that there is limited shelf adjustability.
Users like the Samsung RS267TD refrigerator's looks, especially the stainless model. One user at BestBuy.com reveals, "The blue display and the sleek stainless steel just transforms our kitchen area." a range of users note that, just like numerous stainless-metal refrigerators, the Samsung has a stainless finishing on the front side; nonetheless, they are delighted that the edges are grey rather than black coloured so that they fuse in better with the kitchen area. Most customers enjoy the LED illumination inside the fridge as well, but quite a few states it's not as bright as what they're used to. One user says the smaller part of the fridge, in particular, may possibly utilize more illumination.
Despite the few issues with the ice maker this model from Samsung remains a great seller.